Home

About Us

Experimental Verification

Opportunities

Challenges Facing Green Energy

Technology

Electric Vehicles

Frequently Asked Questions

Conservation of Energy

Greater Good

Contact/Links

 

Energy Efficiency

In the United States the combined efficiency average from our all our different types of power plants is only 46% efficiency. That means that for every 100 units of energy burned, 46 units are converted to useable electricity and 54 units are wasted. This ratio of energy created to energy wasted is extremely difficult to improve upon given the laws of thermodynamics.

 

 

 

 

 

The P6G Centrifugal Force Generator™ will operate at approximately 95% efficiency (95 units are converted to useable electricity and 5 units are wasted.) The P6G Centrifugal Force Motor/Generator™ is different than all other power generation systems. It does not utilize a thermodynamic process. Instead we have combined several new inventions to create a better and ultra high efficient method.

 

 

Modern GASOLINE ENGINE GENERATORS have an average efficiency of about 18% to 20%. In other words, of the total energy in gasoline, about 80% is ejected as heat from the exhaust, as mechanical sound energy, or consumed by the motor (friction, heat through the cylinder walls or cylinder head, and work used to turn engine equipment and appliances such as water and oil pumps and electrical generator), and only about 20% of the fuel energy is used for work. For every 100 units of energy input, 20 units are delivered as output.

Diesel generators are able to reach an efficiency of about 40% in the engine speed range of idle to about 1,800 rpm. For every 100 units of energy input, 40 units are delivered as output

 

Here are some efficiencies of specific types of energy systems

COAL POWER PLANTS: 37% (37 units are converted to useable electricity and 63 units are wasted.)

 

 

 

 

NATURAL GAS POWER PLANTS: 50% (50 units are converted to useable electricity and 50 units are wasted.)

 

 

 

 

NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS: 33% (33 units are converted to useable electricity and 67 units are wasted.)

 

 

 

 

HYDRO-ELECTRIC POWER PLANTS: 93% (93 units are converted to useable electricity and 7 units are wasted) Hydro Electric is the very efficient, unfortunately there are not enough rivers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

GAS TURBINES: can be used for permanent and peak power electric plants. In this application they are only run at or close to full power where they are efficient or shut down when not needed. In this application they are only run at or close to full power where they are approximately 50% efficient. Some newer units are reported to be as high as 60% efficient. At lower speeds their efficiency declines.(50 units are converted to useable electricity and 50 units are wasted.)

 

 

 

A typical FUEL CELL has an efficiency of about 50%, meaning that 50% of the energy content of the hydrogen is converted into electrical energy; the remaining 50% will be converted into heat. (Depending on the fuel cell system design, some fuel might leave the system unreacted, constituting an additional loss.) The energy used to break hydrogen into a useable form always exceeds the potential output altering the true net efficiency of these systems. (50 units are converted to useable electricity and 50 units are wasted.)

 

 

The worlds most efficient rooftop SOLAR PANEL has an efficiency of about 22%, meaning that 22% of the energy reaching the solar panel is converted into electrical energy; the remaining 78% is converted into heat or is reflected. (22 units are converted to useable electricity and 78 units are wasted.)